We invite you to join our efforts to improve the lives of women and girls in our community. Our accomplishments would not be possible without the dedicated team of volunteers who help bring our mission, vision, and values to life every day. Every year thousands of volunteer hours are contributed to enhance our programs, special events, and initiatives. We look to our volunteers to bring fresh ideas, develop skills, and gain valuable work experiences while creating new friendships.
You could help:
- Assist with our events
- Support advocacy and fundraising efforts
- Offer administrative assistance in various departments
- Provide leadership on a committee
- Support housing programs and child care services
- Contribute to gardening and yard work
- Assist with maintenance and repairs
Volunteer requirements may vary depending on the department or program of interest.
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator to learn about how you can get involved